Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Hate Waiting In Line


I was waiting in line at the dmv this week. It's really weird how ever other business seems to have gotten it's shit together to where waiting has been pretty much eliminated except for the dmv. It's a fact that streamlining your service to decrease wait times will increase revenues, but I guess I wouldn't need to tell the "department of revenue" that. Dipshits.

So, while I was at the dmv I saw a an asian family with a retarded son. He was limp wristing himself all through the aisles, squealing and knocking shit over... Then threw a temper tantrum when they took his picture for the i.d. Well this put me to thinking. I never really see retarded asian people! Why is this? Does something about asian dna produce less retards? Have they bred all the retarded genes out? Are they doing the responsible thing and drowning their retarded children at birth? Are they generally too ashamed to let them out of the kitchen of the restaurants they own? Am I less able to notice retarded features in an asian face? I would really appreciate if anyone has some insight on this.

But damn, I hate waiting in line. If I was dumb enough to believe in hell, I'm pretty sure there would be a long line. In fact I think it would more waiting in line to get assfucked by demons , than actual demonic assfucking. Kind of like going to a six flags theme park.

1 comment:

  1. I told you, you don't know what retarded asians look like because retarded white people look asian.

    ReplyDelete